Play the video!
Q&A: THIS or THAT
Here’s a quick little Q&A! Choose: “THIS or THAT?”
- Sketch/plan first or Go straight into it
- People or Landscapes
- Digital Art or Traditional Art
- Simple backgrounds or Detailed backgrounds
- Characters and letters or Still life
- Draw/work indoors or Draw/work outdoors
- Draw/work without music or Draw/work with music
- Colourful/bold palette or Pastel/muted palette
- Whatever comes into mind or Use some references
- Set up early or Set up on time
What word or phrase would you use to describe your creative style or approach?
Fun and expressive. Maybe a little cute too
Past & Present - Cringe!
Remember what it was like when you started? What work have you done that makes you cringe now?
I remember the first time I’ve tried watercolour painting for a still-life class. The subject was an ALL YELLOW food container. I was so new to painting – what’s supposed to look like a yellow container turned out to be just a block of yellow. That was 8 yrs ago. Wow.
Do you have any advice for freelancers or those starting out in your creative field?
Don’t be afraid to be yourself. Do it for you!
- Graphic Design
- Visual Arts
Years of Experience
3 to 5 years
Accepts work in...
Belait, Tutong, Brunei-Muara, Temburong
Creative profiles in Just Bruneians are in the works! Find out more here. In the meantime, visit Zat Visual's portfolio here:Zat Visual's Portfolio
Just Bruneians is partnering with Creative Economy Week in 2020 to bring you A Creative A Day, for 30 days!
Creative Economy Week or CEW is a week-long event and social enterprise focused on the development of the creative industries in Brunei.
In 2020, CEW is from 14th to 20th December 2020.
Liked this page? Show some love! Visit the creative’s profile or give this page a share 😉