Psstt, Jeyxotic is on Day 29 of our A Creative A Day feature! Does Jeyxotic’s photoshoot wink give a hint at who’s on Day 30?
Q&A: THIS or THAT
Here’s a quick little Q&A! Choose: “THIS or THAT?”
- Sketch/plan first or Go straight into it
- People or Landscapes
- Digital Art or Traditional Art
- Simple backgrounds or Detailed backgrounds
- Characters and letters or Still life
- Draw/work indoors or Draw/work outdoors
- Draw/work without music or Draw/work with music
- Colourful/bold palette or Pastel/muted palette
- Whatever comes into mind or Use some references
- Set up early or Set up on time
What word or phrase would you use to describe your creative style or approach?
My fashion style is very 90s Anime (monochromatic + long legs), Modelling style is very editorial and breaking the boundaries. Acting is a very non-human approach and over the top
Past & Present - Cringe!
Remember what it was like when you started? What work have you done that makes you cringe now?
Oh no! When I first started I did not care about how ridiculous I look and how bad I performed, all I care about is how well I do and how I improved (for both my acting and modelling), yikes the tacky outfits I wear and my cringe acting aAAAH!! nda jadi beritahu sal malu AHAHAHA
Do you have any advice for freelancers or those starting out in your creative field?
Never do this for the fame or for others. Do it for yourself.
Click above for larger!
Just Bruneians is partnering with Creative Economy Week in 2020 to bring you A Creative A Day, for 30 days!
Creative Economy Week or CEW is a week-long event and social enterprise focused on the development of the creative industries in Brunei.
In 2020, CEW is from 14th to 20th December 2020.
Liked this page? Show some love! Visit the creative’s profile or give this page a share 😉