Psstt, Bunnyboo is on Day 30 of our A Creative A Day feature! Bunnyboo’s photoshoot wink is a double feature with Day 29: Jeyxotic
Q&A: THIS or THAT
Here’s a quick little Q&A! Choose: “THIS or THAT?”
- Sketch/plan first or Go straight into it
- People or Landscapes
- Digital Art or Traditional Art
- Simple backgrounds or Detailed backgrounds
- Characters and letters or Still life
- Draw/work indoors or Draw/work outdoors
- Draw/work without music or Draw/work with music
- Colourful/bold palette or Pastel/muted palette
- Whatever comes into mind or Use some references
- Set up early or Set up on time
What word or phrase would you use to describe your creative style or approach?
Past & Present - Cringe!
Remember what it was like when you started? What work have you done that makes you cringe now?
I never really cringe looking back at old work. Maybe just maybe i cringe a little at the quality of work produced. Actually no, i cringe looking at how i used to style myself. Haha. Fashion always evolves and style becomes better after years of doing it. So i cringe at the donts that i’ve done.
Do you have any advice for freelancers or those starting out in your creative field?
To always be patient with yourselves, to never give up, to continuously learn from your experience to improve and always trust your guts!!!
Thank you Bunnyboo for sharing your photoshoot wink with us!
Photo by @iambasedinbrunei
Styled by @Bunnyboo83
Just Bruneians is partnering with Creative Economy Week in 2020 to bring you A Creative A Day, for 30 days!
Creative Economy Week or CEW is a week-long event and social enterprise focused on the development of the creative industries in Brunei.
In 2020, CEW is from 14th to 20th December 2020.
Liked this page? Show some love! Visit the creative’s profile or give this page a share 😉