Q&A: THIS or THAT
Here’s a quick little Q&A! Choose: “THIS or THAT?”
- Sketch/plan first or Go straight into it
- People or Landscapes
- Digital Art or Traditional Art
- Simple backgrounds or Detailed backgrounds
- Characters and letters or Still life
- Draw/work indoors or Draw/work outdoors
- Draw/work without music or Draw/work with music
- Colourful/bold palette or Pastel/muted palette
- Whatever comes into mind or Use some references
- Set up early or Set up on time
What word or phrase would you use to describe your creative style or approach?
Past & Present - Cringe!
Remember what it was like when you started? What work have you done that makes you cringe now?
I once drew a portrait of HM but realised the typo (“Dali”) quite late but I left it there because it seemed awkward for me to re-upload the corrected image many weeks later. I cringe every time I catch it while sliding down the feed.
Do you have any advice for freelancers or those starting out in your creative field?
Whenever you’re free, draw your feelings.
- Visual Arts
Years of Experience
Less than 3 years
Creative profiles in Just Bruneians are in the works! Find out more here. In the meantime, visit Azzi's portfolio here:Azzi's Portfolio
Just Bruneians is partnering with Creative Economy Week in 2020 to bring you A Creative A Day, for 30 days!
Creative Economy Week or CEW is a week-long event and social enterprise focused on the development of the creative industries in Brunei.
In 2020, CEW is from 14th to 20th December 2020.
Liked this page? Show some love! Visit the creative’s profile or give this page a share 😉