Q&A: THIS or THAT
Here’s a quick little Q&A! Choose: “THIS or THAT?”
- Sketch/plan first or Go straight into it
- People or Landscapes
- Digital Art or Traditional Art
- Simple backgrounds or Detailed backgrounds
- Characters and letters or Still life
- Draw/work indoors or Draw/work outdoors
- Draw/work without music or Draw/work with music
- Colourful/bold palette or Pastel/muted palette
- Whatever comes into mind or Use some references
- Set up early or Set up on time
What word or phrase would you use to describe your creative style or approach?
Nostalgic, melancholic, and self-aware.
Past & Present - Cringe!
Remember what it was like when you started? What work have you done that makes you cringe now?
Do you have any advice for freelancers or those starting out in your creative field?
Take it one day at a time., but when the creative flow comes, listen to it. Intuition and coexistence within yourself and your surroundings are important if you’re trying to express in an artistic way. Inspiration is everywhere, you just have to know where to look and how to connect with it.
Just Bruneians is partnering with Creative Economy Week in 2020 to bring you A Creative A Day, for 30 days!
Creative Economy Week or CEW is a week-long event and social enterprise focused on the development of the creative industries in Brunei.
In 2020, CEW is from 14th to 20th December 2020.
Liked this page? Show some love! Visit the creative’s profile or give this page a share 😉