Q&A: THIS or THAT
Here’s a quick little Q&A! Choose: “THIS or THAT?”
- Sketch/plan first or Go straight into it
- People or Landscapes
- Digital Art or Traditional Art
- Simple backgrounds or Detailed backgrounds
- Characters or Still life
- Draw/work indoors or Draw/work outdoors
- Draw/work without music or Draw/work with music
- Colourful/bold palette or Pastel/muted palette
- Whatever comes into mind or Use some references
- Set up early or Set up on time
What word or phrase would you use to describe your creative style or approach?
In terms of dance, I aim to cover a range of styles and ideas.
Past & Present - Cringe!
Remember what it was like when you started? What work have you done that makes you cringe now?
Do you have any advice for freelancers or those starting out in your creative field?
I don’t get paid, but I love doing what I do and through dancing, I’ve met so many people that I’m happy are in my life. For dancing, it’s hard to become well-known (especially in Brunei), so don’t be discouraged that you aren’t getting noticed and learn to use dancing as a way to focus on one thing or even exercise :p
As for the scribble animations or editing, you learn as you go. Sometimes it’s tiring and tedious but it pays off in the end.
Just Bruneians is partnering with Creative Economy Week in 2020 to bring you A Creative A Day, for 30 days!
Creative Economy Week or CEW is a week-long event and social enterprise focused on the development of the creative industries in Brunei.
In 2020, CEW is from 14th to 20th December 2020.
Liked this page? Show some love! Visit the creative’s profile or give this page a share 😉